Redevelopment of the Bridge in Chociebuska Street in Wrocław
Intop Warszawa performed the redevelopment of the bridge in Chociebuska Street in Wrocław.
The bridge takes Chociebuska Street over
- a two-track electrified main railway line no. 275 from Wrocław Muchobór – Gubinek,
- Station track no. 70 in Wrocław Nowy Dwór station,
- a two-track electrified railway line no. 759 from Wrocław Gądów to Wrocław Nowy Dwór,
- a single-track electrified railway line no. 751 from Wrocław Gądów to Wrocław Zachodni.
The scope of this task comprised:
- Demolition of the existing engineering structure, i.e. the bridge over the PKP tracks,
- Construction of a new engineering structure, i.e. the bridge over the PKP tracks to replace the existing bridge designed for demolition,
- Extension of the access road from the north in Chociebuska Street,
- Extension of the access road from the south in Chociebuska Street,
- Redevelopment of Żernicka Street in the required scope,
- Construction of the bridge drainage system (construction of the stormwater system network, including the stormwater discharge to the existing stormwater system)
- Construction of municipal service ducts (MTKK),
- Redevelopment of the existing street lighting,
- Diversion of the existing stormwater system kd 200 managed by PKP PLK in Wrocław,
- Diversion of the existing telecommunications system,
- Felling trees and shrubs, cultivating vegetation.
Client: Wrocławskie Inwestycje
Value: 7,3 mln
Realisation time: 10 months